Rosacea, Spider & Facial Veins
A personalized, UNIQUE combination of the following treatments will be used, gently altering the natural aging process to achieve your desired results.
- What are facial veins and how does Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) help?
- Facial veins are dilated blood vessels close to the surface of your skin that result from aging, genetics, environmental exposure or a combination of factors. They often show up as a patchwork of web-like spider veins across your cheeks and nose or create an overall reddish tone to your skin.
- IPL offers a very effective means of treating vascular lesions. By adjusting treatment parameters, this technology has the unique ability to selectively target blood vessels, without adversely affecting surrounding tissues. Laser light is specifically absorbed by the hemoglobin in the vessels, which is gently heated, causing them to collapse. The body then reabsorbs the treated area during its natural healing process.
- How long before I see results?
- Some people see immediate results. However, vessels can take several weeks to months to be fully reabsorbed after treatment. Depending on the particular lesions being treated, a series of 3-5 treatments may be recommended, which will be discussed during the free consult.